Adele takes her crown back on the Top 20 Countdown with "Hello" coming back into the number one spot. After spending one week atop the Countdown, R.City gets demoted to the number 2 spot while Taylor Swift once again rounds out the top 3. The X Ambassadors hang onto the number 4 spot, and Meghan Trainor also hangs onto the top five with her John Legend duet, "Like I'm Gonna Lose You."
Big climbers include Shawn Mendes "Stitches" which leaps up 8 spots from last weeks 16, off the strength of the Handwritten re-release. Alyssa Reid also jumps back into Countdown contention, while Marianas Trench and Rachel Platten both make their debuts. Justin Bieber is poised to have two songs in top 20 next week as "Sorry" makes an impressive debut at 23.
The Full Top 20 is below, check back for a brand new Top 20 this upcoming Sunday January 24th between 10am and 12pm.
- Adele - Hello
- R.City feat Adam Levine - Locked Away
- Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams
- X Ambassadors - Renegades
- Meghan Trainor feat John Legend - Like I'm Gonna Lose You
- Elle King - Ex's and Oh's
- The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
- Shawn Mendes - Stitches
- Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean
- Sam Hunt - Take Your Time
- Hedley - Hello
- Coleman Hell - 2 Heads
- RudimentaL feat Ed Sheeran - Lay It All On Me
- Ellie Goulding - On My Mind
- Alyssa Reid featuring the Heist - Dangerous.
- Coldplay - Adventure of a Lifetime
- Simple Plan feat. Nelly - Don't Wanna Go To Bed
- MAGIC! - #SundayFunday
- Rachel Platten - Stand By You
- Marianas Trench - One Love